Header is a component of a relay, encompassing all the moving and stationary contacts of the relay, using specialized tools to check multiple parameters. The contacts are adjusted to achieve a specified dielectric spacing, and the return spring angle is maintained to achieve a specified return spring force as part of this process.
- Adjusted close to 10 million headers in last 15 years.
- Epoxy coating on return spring.
- Diode welding on header assembly.
- Ultrasonic cleaning, Hot DI water cleaning, Steam cleaning.
- UV light drying & Vacuum baking.
- Header adjustment & final QC under 20x magnification.
Some of the applications for our Header are:
- Space Craft
- Railroad Signaling
- Communication Systems
- Process Controls
- Medical Equipment
- Hydraulic Controls